On Technology Architecture Design and Implementation Services leverages proven methodology, which ensures that we deliver fast, effective services to our customers. Our technical consultants and architects are thoroughly trained and experienced in Microsoft, VMware and other 3rd party applications and solutions, with the necessary background and experience to help you fully realize the benefits of your IT investment.
What we deliver
- Accelerated time to value of new technologies
- Minimized risk associated with complex implementations.
On Technology has extensive experience in the following solutions and technologies.
- SharePoint Server
Connect with employees across the enterprise. Use SharePoint to engage with people, share ideas, and reinvent the way you work together. Leverage On Technology’s many years of experience helping organizations of all sizes collaborate more effectively using SharePoint.
Whether you’re working as a team or an individual, SharePoint helps you organize information, people, and projects. Understanding your business and how you operate is how we roll. Our consultants will listen, observe and recommend solutions that best meet your information management needs.
SharePoint makes it easy to find answers, discover insights, and connect with experts. So much data and too little resources to leverage it. We have extensive experience helping organization find and leverage information to help make timely and relevant decisions.
Developers and web designers can create new experiences on SharePoint using familiar tools and internet standards. Our developers are some of the best if not the best developers in the SharePoint space. Examples of the solutions they have delivered:
- Integrated Command and Control system that brought in external real-time ground and space based C2 systems data incorporating business logic using Microsoft BizTalk and presented it in easy to use dashboards for leadership and staff.
- Task Management System with integrated custom workflows, dashboards and reporting.
- Process automation solution that took a daily task (data collection and verification) requiring 75 man a day hours to complete down to 22 minutes.
SharePoint provides powerful controls that allow IT departments to manage cost, risk, and their time. We implement SharePoint following Microsoft and Industry best practices so that you and your support start off with an Optimized, Secure, Well Performing system.
- SQL Server
- Virtual and Physical deployments
- Disaster Recover and Continuity of Operations considerations in all our deployments.
- Leveraging and Building SQL Data Management, Business Intelligence, Reporting, Analytics and Integration services solutions.
- Lync / Skype for Business Server
- Microsoft and industry best practice Out of the Box implementation services
- Office 365 aka o365
- Migration Services
- Cloud and Hybrid solutions (SharePoint and Exchange)
- Workflows and application development
- Operations and Managed Services
Data Center Optimization
On Technology consultants are well versed in the latest Virtualization, Orchestration, Operations and Management solutions of the modern data center. Our consultants have helped organizations of all sizes realize the cost savings, performance and management of an Optimized Data Center. Below are some of the technologies our consultants are experts in as well as the operations areas they address.
- vCloud Suite
- vRealize Suite
- Site Recovery Manager
- System Center 2012 R2
Continuity of Operations
Operations and Management
On Technology was a pioneer in cloud computing before Cloud was common in the lexicon of today. In early 2000, we began delivering practice management software to medical practices throughout the state of Arizona via Remote Desktop/Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) as an application hosting provider, significantly lowering the costs and risk of an in-office solution.
As an early adopter of Microsoft’s Office 365 and Dynamics CRM cloud offerings, we have moved several customers and all of our business process, management and operations to the cloud which has resulted in significant cost savings in software licensing, power, space and resources vs maintaining those capabilities in-house.
We are ready to bring our extensive experience and lessons learned to assist you with discovery, creating and implementing a cloud strategy that best suites your organization’s business goals.
Manage IT Services
On Technology’s Managed IT Services help organizations control IT costs and re-redirect costs savings to higher value business needs. Contact us and let’s begin the discussion on how your organization might benefit from our Managed Service offering.