Job Title: SharePoint Specialist – Entry Level
Job Location: Tampa. FL
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Must have active Secret security clearance and be clearable to Top Secret
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
The purpose of this position is for information technology services and support to the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) Knowledge Management (KM) program. Support will be for Headquarters USSOCOM, Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), Service Components, and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs).
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Extensive experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey’s calendars, the ribbon, webparts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products.
- Management responsibilities include the establishment and administration of alerts to monitor activity on critical information as required. Establishing and enforcing governance rules. Planning and implementing monthly SharePoint Power User group meetings and convey information to the team. Compile monthly reports on usage and progress of site collection.
- Perform SharePoint administration to include managing permissions – restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites. Determine and create scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create project / document dashboards.
- Maintain the SharePoint environment to include constantly revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance. Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly, perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint’s current and future capabilities and liaise with the 6 / Communications regarding the migration of sites when necessary.
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources. Assist users in setting up My Sites.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field highly desired
- Must have current CompTIA Security+ certification by contract start
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2+ years’ direct experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 and Windows 7 and successor operating systems.
- MOSS 2010/SharePoint 2013 Portals (including portal design, creating Web Parts, and document libraries).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 to include Sequel Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Sequel Server Analysis Service (SSAS), and Sequel Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Microsoft Project Server 2010.
- SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio software development applications.
- XML integration, InfoPath, SharePoint services, .NET and the integration of other services and products with a structured query language database server.
- Microsoft CRM and the development of approved solutions in CRM to include workflows and email notifications.
- Permuta DefenseReady (DR), to include the development of workflows, dashboards, form creation etc., within DefenseReady.
- HP/TRIM and/or HP RM for electronics records management. Personnel shall be able to create new file structure in HP TRIM/HP RM, upload files, and create user accounts.
- Accenture Task Management Tool (TMT) to include entering new tasks, routing tasks, closing out tasks, work flow development, account creation/closure.
On Technology is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business that provides IT services and solutions to the public and private sectors. Our Professional Services areas of expertise are Collaboration, Business Intelligence and Process Re-engineering, Infrastructure Optimization, Cloud, Managed Services, Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations.
Over the years, On Technology has been instrumental in delivering innovative Microsoft, VMware and 3rd party solutions to our customers. By leveraging industry best practices and repeatable processes, we are able to provide consistent, assured delivery of Information Technology (IT) services and solutions, delivering them at a much lower cost and less risk to our customers.
To design and deliver solutions and services that elevate and empower organizations.
We are committed to recapturing America’s global leadership in delivering best-in-class solutions to our customers. We believe in maintaining a healthy work environment where employees feel they are valued, respected and integral to the success of the company.